Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Skyld Demo (Summer 2016)
PC / Mac
Skyld is an adventure horror game with a strong focus on narrative. It takes place on the day a depressive father goes missing. You play as his daughter Silja, tracking her father’s trail through their apartment complex. By exploring items in the world, you'll unravel their relationship and explore her father's depression, but don’t grow idle because a darkness watches your every step.
“The rain is weighing down the dark air of Copenhagen. It was late for a thirteen year old to be out. Silja notes an unusual silence, as she opens the door to the apartment. It does not take long before her gaze follows the blood stains on the floor.
They were not there when she left 20 minutes ago.
Where is her father?”
- Explore a world of hidden objects and narrative.
- Explore the relationship of Silja and her Father through interactable objects.
- Hide in the shadows and avoid being caught by the darkness.
- Help Silja investigate the reason to her father’s sudden disappearance.
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Ah! So excited about this game!"
- Julie Morley, Indieroot
- "Skyld is an explorative first person adventure game with elements of horror, in the same vein as Gone Home and Dear Esther"
- Johnny Josefsen, Nordic Game Bits
Bubblerap was created by former students from the IT-university in Denmark. We all have different backgrounds, but got together with one sole purpose: to push the game medium and create games driven by narrative.
More information on Bubblerap, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Mia Mai Dengsø Graabæk
Peter Ellehammer Kristensen